It’s almost the end of 2012 and I know most of you have been pinning DIY projects for the past months. How much have you actually tried from among the ones you pinned? Don’t ask me. I think I’ve only tried just one or two or probably none. So why don’t we try these popular pins from last year and make it our New Year’s resolution to accomplish all of them (that is if you haven’t done it already.)
1. String art - There are so many versions out there, but this one is my favorite because the bright strings look beautiful against the rustic wood.
2. Cutting a wine bottle - I have always wanted to try this and this tutorial is so far the simplest and easiest one to do.
3. Crochet basket method – If you know crochet basics, then you can definitely do this for making rugs and baskets.
4. Transfer an image on a canvas – This really is a must do for me.
5. DIY Tinted Mason Jars - I’ve always wanted to do this with all the bottles I accumulated but never really found the time to do it. I will try this one soon.
6. DIY chalkboard paint in any color – It’s so hard to find black chalkboard paint here in the Philippines and I don’t think there are colored versions available either. So this tutorial is just perfect for me or for anyone who wants to save huge.
7. Handmade felt flowers - Decorative handmade pillows are so expensive so I’m creating one instead. I already have felt anyway.
8. Moss graffiti – We have a plant box but I can’t plant anything because our dog will just chew everything off. This one might add some greens outside the house.
9. No-sew roman shades - For people who don’t know how to sew like, this is a useful tutorial.
10. DIY Sharpie tie-dye - Another Sharpie project! Can’t wait to try it.